Sunday, March 4, 2012

I wanna be like Hiroyuki Suzuki

Ok so for those of you who don't know Hiroyuki Suzuki is amazing. He is a professional yoyo-er. He is japans national champion and three (thats right three) time world champion.
For those of you who don't know I am a yoyo-er and I can do more tricks than the average joe. My repertoire of tricks includes: walk the dog, around the world, rock the baby, brain bender, and the gyroscopic flop. This is nowhere near Hiroyuki's ability or even enough to compete. A good friend of mine is teaching me new tricks and he could compete but not the greatest but maybe top ten. I am in the process of hopefully getting a phenomizm yoyo which is a high quality competition level yoyo (and Hiroyuki's signature yoyo). It is on the number one spot for a birthday gift so hopefully. But I aspire to become great much like him and Markus Koh.

No comments:

Post a Comment