Monday, December 3, 2012

Re-Connecting

It's been a while since I've done one of these blog type things. I guess I should give you all a little update as to why.

First and foremost I procrastinate too much. Simple as that

Second off I don't always have a witty story to share and therefore lack a topic to blog.

Thirdly I have school which means like 9 hours of my day go to that. (As a matter of fact I wrote this during lunch at school). School is a lot of time so that's the main reason I don't blog as much.

If you guys are desiring to know about what I'm doing the most likely place you would see me would be playing video games. I have a ps3 and pc for gaming. If you all wish to play with me my psn is the_zomb3h and my steam is steamcommunity.com/id/pandasofdoom
Also my twitter is @sonofblogger_


No comments:

Post a Comment