Sunday, June 10, 2012

The King's Speech

Ok so I lied I'm not a king and this isn't really a big speech. This is me accepting an award. I was given the Kreative Blogger award from Lainey at Lainey's Life Lessons.

Now, here are the award rules.
I must answer 7 questions, give 7 fun facts about myself, and give this award to 7 bloggers.

The Questions:

1. What is your favorite song?

Well currently I'm probably going to go with "Leave out all the rest" by Linkin Park

2. What is your favourite dessert?

Fresh baked cookies because cookies are best served warm with a glass of leché or milk for those of you who don't speak spanish.

3. What do you do when you're upset?

I just throw things and yell and just basically have a tantrum. That or I box up all my anger and plot my revenge.

4. Which is your favorite pet?

My Boston terrier named Monster aka Mo-Mo because he's chill sometimes and hyper the next just like me.

5. White bread or whole meal?

Does the bread come with cold-cuts so I can make a sandwich?

6. What's your biggest fear?

Being alone by myself for extended periods of time because if I'm alone at night by myself for more than like six hours I will begin to become paranoid and freak out over the littlest noises.

7. What's your attitude most of the time?

Either really laid-back or hyper due to my ADHD.

Morgan's Fun Facts

1. I have had nine broken bones but those are stories for other days.

2. Justice is my middle name, actually it's Justus but it's pronounced the same so it's close enough

3. I love music and I get grouchy if I go a week without my music.

4. I waste my time on stupid things like YouTube or Facebook doing dumb things.

6. I skipped five because I'm lazy and running out of ideas so I'm hoping you aren't paying attention

7. I lied about skipping five it's just invisible and you can't see it so thats your loss because it was really good and I'm terrible at making lists.

THE AWARD WINNERS

1. My dad over at it's Mynd because I just want him to win this award three times plus I'm biased

2. My brother from half-vast ideas mainly because he never writes a blog because he complains about not having ideas and this is pretty straight-forward.

3. Jay from the Ramblings of jay. Because he was the second person who read my blog and I know that his favorite animal is a penguin. Though he hates penguins and he will probably kill me now.

4. Lainey from Lainey's life lessons. Because i had her as a social studies teacher in fifth grade.

I only read four blogs so I can't really pass on this award to anyone else so I'm sorry for failing at my job but I'm a lazy American teenager. I will try and blog more now that it is summer and I don't have school or homework that will prevent me from blogging as much

No comments:

Post a Comment