Friday, July 27, 2012

Flash Fiction: #unZombieTales

So I'm doing another flash fiction contest and here is the link to that http://zombiemechanics.com/2012/07/unzombietales-flash-fiction-contest/
I have 250 words starting now.


The hordes of undead began to swarm around us. I looked over at my partner and he was beginning to struggle. He looked back and shouted "This was not expected." We had gone out to look for supplies when we became overrun with the swarms of undead. "What were you expecting! This is no Sunday school picnic!"

I smashed another zombies head in as what appeared to be the large zombie overlord approached. He charged at us and as he drew near I slid underneath him and came up behind him. I swung my axe straight toward his head.

The axe make contact with a sickening clang. Wait zombies don't go clang when you hit them!??! I then noticed a small zipper on the back of the zombie. This wasn't a zombie at all. I pulled the zipper down to reveal a man. I yanked him out and all the zombies just froze where they were. I tied him up and he explained he was a scientist who created a robot army of zombies to try and take over the world. He looked at me and said "I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling zombie hunters!" The police arrived shortly later and took him off to jail. Me and my partner cleaned up all the robots and went back to our normal lives.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment