Sunday, July 29, 2012

You sir are a douchebag

I write this post as I sit at my local pool during adult swim. Roughly four minutes ago I was briskly walking along the side of the pool because my dad said he could swim across before I could walk across. I was 1/4 of the way there when a lifeguard stopped me to ask me why I was running. Now I had many things I wanted to say but I instead said sorry and walked over here to say the many other things I could have said.

First off I was not running. My knees never broke a 45 degree angle plus I always had one foot touching the ground. Now I know it's his job to make sure I'm safe but when I'm 2 feet away from the edge of the pool and not moving very fast at all it's just you being a bit of a douchebag. And if you happen to be reading this then I apologize for bumping into you with my arm but you need to chill out a bit.

This is indeed a true story. Please feel free to comment and share. Follow me on twitter @sonofablogger_ Thanks for reading!
Dude Write

No comments:

Post a Comment